“The eyes are the windows to the soul.” William Shakespeare wrote it, but it’s something many individuals take to heart. If that’ the case, wouldn’t you want to revitalize your eyes with chocolate and gold to look fabulously bright and sparkling?
There are several ways to achieve that goal, but regular use of eye masks can help you freshen the look of your eyes and the skin around them. That skin is quite sensitive, but if you find the right mask formulation, with moisturizing agents, vitamins, minerals, and maybe even some gold, there shouldn’t be problems. Especially if you’re careful when you apply and remove the under eye mask.
Why a Chocolate and Gold Eye Mask from Cocoage?
An under eye mask with high quality cocoa extract and gold certainly sounds indulgent, but it does provide many benefits, like the following:
- A good mask with these ingredients plumps the skin and improves collagen. When your collagen is strong and stable, it makes fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable, particularly around the eyes.
- Decreased inflammation, thanks to the polyphenols in high quality cacao extract. This means that if you suffer from dark circles under your eyes, the almost-bruise-like circles could be less noticeable.
- Clearer complexion with fewer dark spots or sun damage. The antioxidants in cocoa and gold containing mask help to increase the blood flow, and that lessens the appearance of dark circles, acne, and sun damage. The antioxidants in these ingredients protect against all of these things.
Revitalize Your Eyes with Chocolate and Gold
If you’re looking to revitalize your eyes with chocolate and gold using a fantastic under eye mask that re-energizes the skin and helps to detoxify, the Desiring 24K Gold Dermis Eye Mask from Cocoage Cosmetics is a great option. Wear these crescent-shaped masks for just 10 minutes and you’ll see results. The skin under your eyes will look toned and tight, moisturized too. Get a package of 12 and you’re set for a year, as these are meant to be used every four weeks.
To learn more about the benefits of chocolate and gold skincare, please read this article on the science and what makes them work.
Latest posts by Cocoàge Beauty (see all)
- Make a DIY Chocolate Skin Mask at Home - August 23, 2018
- Pamper Your Hands And Nails With Gold Skincare from Cocoage Cosmetics - August 9, 2018
- Cocoage Cosmetisc can Help You to Revitalize Your Eyes with Chocolate and Gold - July 26, 2018